Calling all kids at heart!
Interested in entering the Disney–IFTSA Product Development Competition? Join the conference call on December 3 at 3:00pm CST to learn more about the competition and to get all of your questions answered.
The Disney-IFTSA Product Development Competition challenges student teams to formulate a delicious and nutritious snack targeted at children 10 and younger. The product must integrate at least a half serving of one of the following:
- A fruit
- A vegetable
- Low-fat dairy product, and/or
- Whole grains
Each Team must develop its product around one of the following Disney franchises:
- Characters from the Disney Standard Characters franchise (i.e., Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Pluto and Goofy)
- Characters from the Disney Princess franchise and the underlying films (i.e., Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Brave, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Pocahontas, The Princess and the Frog, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Tangled)
- Characters from the animated motion picture entitled Disney Planes
- Characters from the animated motion picture Disney●Pixar Finding Nemo
Preliminary Proposals are due on or before February 15, 2014 at 11:59 pm CST.
For more information, visit http://www.ift.org/community/students/competitions/disney-iftsa-product-development-competition.aspx, email email@example.com, or join us for the conference call on December 3!
Conference Call Number – 1-832-445-1830
Toll Free Number -1-877-290-0784
Conference Code – 81-8544-1742
Photo Credit: IFTSA
Looks like a great opportunity to have some fun while using our food science skills!