This year, IFTSA is evaluating the organization of chapters within our current geographical areas. As a result, some chapters may be redistributed to different areas beginning in the 2015-2016 academic year.
By redistributing chapters, IFTSA hopes to:
- Equalize participation in regional competitions (ie College Bowl). Currently some areas have 4 active chapters while others have as many as 7.
- Reduce, when possible, the burden of long travel distances for chapters to attend area meetings
- Diversify representation on the IFTSA Board of Directors
- Prepare IFTSA for chapter growth, both domestically and internationally
- Increase student engagement in area meetings
In order to do this successfully, we need your feedback! Help take part in this very important initiative by filling out this ten question survey:
If you have any additional questions or comments, feel free to contact us directly!
2014-15 IFTSA President-Elect
2014-15 VP of IFT Relations